The MARTINET-LONGEANIE law firm has four areas of expertise.
- Lease law : the firm can provide you with all the necessary information concerning problems with securities, notice terms and conditions, etc...
- Company law : the firm will help you handle disagreements between shareholders (drafting of protocols)
- Debt collection the firm will help you deal with your cash flow problems (drafting of GTCs, improvement of working capital, etc.)
- Individual disputes : the firm helps resolve conflicts between an employer and his/her employees.
- Collective disputes The firm helps companies resolve disputes with its employees.
- Social security law : The firm will advise you on social security regulations.
- Collective bargaining
- Professional risk assessment (DUERP)
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- CSE (Economic and Social Committee)
The firm will help you resolve disputes between you and foreign companies under international law, unless you are a foreigner or manage a foreign company, as an arbitrator, mediator or lawyer.
Whether you are a player or a sports club, the firm will help you to assert your rights (leaving or changing clubs for example).