Aware of the importance of ensuring the confidentiality of data, SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE makes a strong commitment to the protection of personal data.
Also, the purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you of the commitments and practical measures taken by SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE to ensure that your personal data is protected
This data protection policy may evolve according to the legal and regulatory framework and the doctrine of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des LIbertés).
2. Collected data
SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE ensures that it only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for its intended purpose (data minimisation).
3. Purposes of the collection
The processing carried out by SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE has an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Your data is mainly processed for the management of your subscription to the firm's publications.
These purposes have moreover been brought to the attention of our Data Protection Officer via the prior formalities carried out with the latter.
4. Information for users
Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act, SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE informs you of any personal data processing.
Thus, whenever personal data is collected, SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE will clearly inform you of:
- the identity and contact details of the data controller and, as applicable, the representative of the data controller;
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer;
- the purposes of the personal processing operation and the legal basis of the processing operation;
- as applicable, the legitimate interests pursued by SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE or by a third party;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data;
- as applicable, the fact that SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organisation;
- the length of time personal data is retained for, or the criteria used to determine this length;
- the existence of the right to request access, correction or erasure of personal data, or a limitation of processing, or the right to object to processing and the right to portability of data as well as the possibility of determining the fate of data post mortem;
- the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing operation based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority ;
- information on whether the requirement to provide personal data is regulatory or contractual or whether it is a condition precedent for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is under an obligation to provide the personal data, and any consequences of the failure to provide such data;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, as well as relevant information concerning the underlying logic, and the scale and expected consequences of such processing.
5. Data recipients
SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE only discloses your personal data to authorised and determined recipients.
The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of the firm.
6. Data retention
SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE will only retain your data for the length of time necessary for their intended purpose, and in compliance with current law.
SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE ensures the security of your personal data by implementing reinforced data protection using physical and logical security systems.
8. Your rights
Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, correct, erase or limit the processing and portability of data, and define its fate after your death. To exercise this right, please contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by post at SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE, 45 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
For all information requests concerning the personal data protection policy implemented by SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE, please use the contact form.