Cookies are data stored on the device of an Internet user and used by the site to send information to the Internet user's browser, allowing this browser to send information back to the original site (for example, a session ID, choice of language or date).
Cookies make it possible to store, for the validity of the relevant cookie, status information when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when the browser subsequently returns to this website.
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear once you leave the site;
- permanent cookies that are stored on your device until they expire or until you delete them via your browser’s settings.
You are hereby informed that cookies may be installed on your device when visiting the site.
Purposes of the cookies used
The cookies used by SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE are used to analyse the frequentation and use of the site.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on the site are third party cookies chosen restrictively by SELARL MARTINET- LONGEANIE to achieve specific objectives.
SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE uses the services offered by the American company Google Inc.
Data collected via cookies is transmitted and stored by Google Inc. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor scheme and therefore ensures an adequate level of personal data protection (Decision 2000/520/EC of 26-7-2000).
The Google Analytics service makes it possible to count visitors and identify how they use the website. These cookies are stored and read on the user's terminal equipment whenever the user accesses a website using the Google Analytics service.
The data generated by these cookies concerns:
- your use of the site;
- your IP address, to determine the connection city. This data is immediately anonymised after location and is not disclosed to SELARL MARTINET-LONGEANIE.
Get more information about the Google Analytics service by visiting https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9019185?hl=fr.
When you browse our website, the installation and reading of cookies enables us to analyse your browsing and to measure our website’s audience.
You can also manage the cookies used on the site by configuring your browser, as detailed below.
You have several options for deleting cookies.
Indeed, while most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies, you may, if you wish, choose to accept all cookies, or reject them systematically, or choose which ones you accept depending on the issuer. You can also set your browser to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. Remember to configure all the browsers of your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers).
The configuration of each browser is different when it comes to the management of cookies and your options. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences. As an example:
- Microsoft Edge™ : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete- cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activeretdsactiverlescookies
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html